Looking forward, sitting tight



Another week of super cold days, with some tantalizing sunshine.
I really don't get out much right now, I am dealing with the likes of net weight of ready-to-drink coffee products sold in Germany in 2007 and the development of carton packaging in fruit juices. It has its charms, but I can't wait to throw my bathing-suited body into one of our neighbouring lakes. All my friends seem to be either sick with bad cough or terminally hung-over or working like the clappers keeping their life's work together. Or counting beans, like me.



Or they organize a show of their gorgeous flower paintings, somewhere in deepest Niederbayern, which is where we are going at the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fade Nocken und Trümmer Knödel

Kartoffelige Variationen zur Waffel

Ein schöner Tag